MEEA has been made aware that a number of companies have made contact with our attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors, acting as official vendors of the MES Conference. For reference, here is a quick list of the companies that are the official vendors of the MES Conference:
- Conference Event Production – i3 Events
- Exhibitor / Decorator Services – Freeman
- Housing – The Hilton Chicago
- Mailing Lists – Managed by MEEA directly
- Lead Retrieval – Managed by MEEA through our app provider
- Internet and Electrical – PSAV through portal or exhibitor kit
- Audio Visual – Pixel
Should be you contacted by any other company, know that they NOT official vendors. Any solicitation by phone should be considered suspect.
- Housing – Companies will call or email you and use pressure tactics to get you to book hotel rooms with them. They will imply there are only a few rooms and you must book now and give them your credit card number. Do not give them this information. Our official provider, The Hilton Chicago, will not solicit you by phone.
- Event Technology (A/V, Electrical, Internet Services) – Please use this portal or the Exhibitor Service Kit to find the official vendor information.
- Mailing and/or Email Lists – MEEA will not contact you to pay for attendee lists.
- Video Production/TV – Pixel will not contact you via phone or email for Audio Visual Services. The only way to secure their services is through the portal or exhibitor service kit.
- Payment Due for Booth Space, Sponsorship, App, or Advertising – It is on a very rare occasion that MEEA will ever contact you for payment by phone. Our primary method for contacting you will be email.
It is our goal to ensure that you have the best possible experience at the MES Conference and if ever you’re in doubt about whether a vendor is official or not, please contact i3 Events at email@example.com and they will be happy to confirm any vendor contact.
Known companies that try to act as official vendors at many conferences:
- Bethesda List Center
- Convention Housing Authority
- Corporate Booking Services (CBS Inc)
- Docu – Contacts
Event Travel Planners
- Exhibitors Housing Management
- Exhibitors Housing Services
- Expo Housing Services
Filmscape Productions (zubli@filmscapepro)
- Global Expo
- Global Housing Services Corporation (globalhousingcorp)
- Global Travel Partners
National Travel Associates (NTA)
- Pro Housing
- Progress Expo Services
- Trade Show Housing
- Worldly Exhibits